https://thedaniels-lawgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Isaias.png 736 897 admin https://thedaniels-lawgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/new-logog.png admin2020-06-01 22:04:282020-07-31 21:16:076 Ways to Help You Prepare for Hurricane Isaias
6 Ways to Help You Prepare for Hurricane Isaias
While much of our attention is focused on the COVID-19 pandemic, a category 1 hurricane is taking aim at state of Florida. The National Hurricane center is issuing advisories for the Atlantic on Hurricane Isaias
Below is a short list of how you can start preparing today!
- Review your insurance policies (home and auto!). Take photos of your property.
- Know your hurricane evacuation zone.
- Collect basic disaster supplies such as: water, a first aid kit, non-perishable foods, batteries, gasoline tanks.
- Purchase back up power supplies for cell phones and other electronics.
- Declutter drains and gutters. Schedule tree trimming and inspect your yard for potential hazards.
- Consider conducting a hurricane drill. A simple inventory of storm shutter supplies is a great way to avoid having to rush or struggle once a storm hits.
If you have any questions about your insurance policy, feel free to contact our team!